November 1 , 2014
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Where: Faith Lutheran Church
Our 3rd annual Harvest Bazaar will feature local crafters and a bake sale to raise money for the Church's various ministries. Let your friends and neighbors know about this early holiday shopping opportunity!
Check out our Facebook page!
* Teena Atwood, Aprons, handbags, jewelry, and scarves
* Dawn Colfold, Jewelry and ornaments
* Donna Coppola, Sentsy Wickless Candles (warmers and scented wax)
* Veronica Croke-Golden, Woolen mittens made from sweaters
* Sandra Ghent - American Girl doll clothes
* Veronica Johnson, Handmade Soaps
* Marianne Karp & Bev Valle, Quilted and other sewn items
* Heather McConley, Usborne Books
* Don McDonald, Inlaid Wodden Boxes (Marquetry)
* Thereas Nadeau, Knitted items
* Emily O'Hara, Jewelry
* Next Step Living, Mass Save and no-cost energy assesments * Open Heart Ministries, Jewelry
* Nancy Sandreuter, Hand sewn and embroidered gifts
* Kim Solt, Thirty One Gifts - Great variety of bags!
* Karen Wilson, Holiday and other sewn items
* Heidi Zagorski, Handmade body scrubs
Each year we have a wonderful selection of craft tables. The work is of high quality and there are a great variety of items.