Welcome to Faith Lutheran Church (360 South Main St., Andover, MA 01810)
Loving God Supremely... Serving Others Joyfully...
Login privileges are provided only for administrators.
All church events now listed in one calendar!
- September 4th 2014
- 7:30pm: First Senior Choir Rehearsal of the Year
- September 6th 2014
- 9:00am: Acolyte Training
- September 7th, 2014
- 8:30am: Traditional Service
- 9:45am: Traditional Service with Senior Choir
- 11:00am: Contemporary Service with Praise Band
- September 9th 2014
- 6:45pm: First Ringers of Faith Rehearsal of the Year
- September 10th 2014
- 6:30pm: A Time for Stillness and Quiet "Disconnection"
- September 11th 2014
- 6:15pm: First Children's Chimes Rehearsal of the Year
- 6:45pm: First Junior Bell Choir Rehearsal of the Year
- 7:30pm: Senior Choir Rehearsal
- September 12th, 13th, 14th, 2014
- 3:00pm: Super FLY Whitewater Rafting, Sept. 12-14
- September 13th 2014
- 8:15am: Habitat for Humanity Build Day. Contact Tom Baird to volunteer! email@example.com
We are glad that you have taken the time to visit Faith Lutheran Church's
(FAITH) website. We hope you stay awhile and check out all the activities
that FAITH has to offer inside our church in Andover, MA and through our
ministries in the local community.
* Pastor Jon's Sermon: August 24 (Be Uncomfortable) | August 17
* Church Bulletin: August 31 | August 24
* Mark your calendars now for upcoming Acolyte Training, Fire FLY Events (elementary), FLY Events (middle school), and Super FLY Events (high school).
* Sunday School teachers needed for 9:45 am classes starting Rally Day on September 7th. Questions? Contact Krista Martin.
* The Senior Choir begins rehearsals on Sept. 4 and would welcome new adult or high-school singers. The Junior Bell Choir has openings for new ringers in grades 5-8; must be available for 8:30 service on Sept. 21. If interested, contact Abby Schoppe.
* Registration for the 2015 ELCA National Youth Gathering in Detroit, Michigan in July 2015 will take place on September 28, 2014 and October 5, 2014. Check the registration link for more information.
* Pastor Jon will lead a Discussion Group on Wednesdays, September 10, 17, and 24, 2014!
* Tom's Teen Time starts Sunday September 21, 2014 at 11:00 am!
* Adult bible study starting up September 16th & 17th from 10 am - 11:30 am each day. The Tuesday study plan is different than the Wednesday study plan. Questions? Contact Pastor Marsha.
* Mandatory meeting for confirmation students and parents with Pastor Marsha. Choose one of three times - Sunday 9/21 at 8:30 am or 12:00 pm, or Wednesday 9/24 at 5:15 pm. Questions? Contact Pastor Marsha.
* Sign-up now for the Women of Faith Fall Retreat at Camp Calumet October 2-5, 2014! Payment is due to Pastor Marsh by Sept. 21.
* Save the date! October 4, 2014 is Faith's Day of Service. Sign-ups begin in September. For more information or to lead a project contact Swanna Champlin. View our video from our 2013 Day of Service.
* Look for sign-up sheets in the narthex for the 2014 Men's Weekend at Camp Calumet October 17-19, 2014! Registration, lodging, and payment information are included in the document link.
* 2014 Harvest Bazaar Craft Registration is now open! The Harvest Bazaar is scheduled for Saturday, November 1, 2014 from 10 AM to 3 PM.
* Volunteer for My Brother's Table. Thanks to the volunteers on August 16th! Sign up now for September.
Check the calendar on the right for any changes to this schedule.
Regular Sunday Schedule: starts September 7, 2014.8:30 AM - Traditional Worship Service (Sunday School)
9:45 AM - Traditional Worship Service (Sunday School)
11:00 AM - Contemporary Worship Service (Sunday School)
Summer Sunday Schedule: through August 31, 20148:30 AM - Traditional Worship Service
10:00 AM - Traditional Worship Service
Pre-K through Grade 2 Sunday School from 7/6 to 8/24
First Time Visitor?
The materials included on this website should answer some of your questions but probably not all of them. Please ask. Who are the people to ask? Call the church office during the week at (978) 475-4059 or contact us by email.
Please give us an opportunity to meet you, our guest. We do not give name tags to you or ask you to introduce yourself during the service, so we might miss seeing you. Introduce yourself by signing the guest book or speaking to Pastor Jon Heydenreich or Pastor Marsha Heydenreich.