Welcome to Faith Lutheran Church (360 South Main St., Andover, MA 01810)
Loving God Supremely... Serving Others Joyfully...
Login privileges are provided only for administrators.
All church events now listed in one calendar!
- September 23rd 2014
- 10:00am: Bible Study
- 6:45pm: Ringers of Faith Rehearsal
- September 24th 2014
- 10:00am: Bible Study
- 5:15pm: Mandatory Confirmation Meeting with Pastor Marsha (Choose 1 of 3 times)
- 6:30pm: A Time for Stillness and Quiet "Disconnection"
- September 25th, 2014
- 6:15pm: Children's Chimes Rehearsal
- 6:45pm: Junior Bell Choir Rehearsal
- 7:30pm: Senior Choir Rehearsal
- September 26th 2014
- 10:30am: Movie Club Matinee - "Quality Street", starring Katharine Hepburn
- 5:00pm: Acolyte Training
- 6:00pm: Fire FLY Pizza Dinner, Night Hay Ride, & Camp Fire
- 6:30pm: Movie Club - "Quality Street", starring Katharine Hepburn
We are glad that you have taken the time to visit Faith Lutheran Church's
(FAITH) website. We hope you stay awhile and check out all the activities
that FAITH has to offer inside our church in Andover, MA and through our
ministries in the local community.
* Pastor Jon's Sermon: September 14 | August 24
* Church Bulletin: September 21 | September 14
* Read and contribute to our Grace-Filled Moments Blog. What was a moment of grace you experienced or witnessed, and how did it make you feel?
* Mandatory meeting for confirmation students and parents with Pastor Marsha. Choose one of three times - Sunday 9/21 at 8:30 am or 12:00 pm, or Wednesday 9/24 at 5:15 pm. Questions? Contact Pastor Marsha.
* Sign up in the narthex now for the All-Church picnic scheduled for Sunday September 28th. Note on the sign-up sheet if you can bring a side or a salad.
* Registration for the 2015 ELCA National Youth Gathering in Detroit, Michigan in July 2015 will take place on September 28, 2014 and October 5, 2014. Check the registration link for more information.
* Save the date! October 4, 2014 is Faith's Day of Service in conjuction with the Hike for Hope scheduled for October 5th. Sign-ups are active now in September. For more information or to lead a project contact Swanna Champlin. View our video from our 2013 Day of Service.
* Raffle items needed for the 2014 Harvest Bazaar! Contact Karen Wilson if you can donate new items for a basket or a whole themed-basket of new items for our raffle! The Harvest Bazaar is scheduled for Saturday, November 1, 2014 from 10 AM to 3 PM.
* Volunteer for My Brother's Table. Thanks to our September volunteers! Sign up now for October 18th.
* Mark your calendars for First Communion classes starting Wednesday, October 8, 2014.
* Pastor Jon will lead a Discussion Group on Wednesdays, September 10, 17, and 24, 2014!
* Look for sign-up sheets in the narthex for the 2014 Men's Weekend at Camp Calumet October 17-19, 2014! Registration, lodging, and payment information are included in the document link.
Check the calendar on the right for any changes to this schedule.
Regular Sunday Schedule: starts September 7, 2014.8:30 AM - Traditional Worship Service (Sunday School)
9:45 AM - Traditional Worship Service (Sunday School)
11:00 AM - Contemporary Worship Service (Sunday School)
First Time Visitor?
The materials included on this website should answer some of your questions but probably not all of them. Please ask. Who are the people to ask? Call the church office during the week at (978) 475-4059 or contact us by email.
Please give us an opportunity to meet you, our guest. We do not give name tags to you or ask you to introduce yourself during the service, so we might miss seeing you. Introduce yourself by signing the guest book or speaking to Pastor Jon Heydenreich or Pastor Marsha Heydenreich.